- Quezon City, Philippines67 Jasi, West Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
SALES & PROMOTION
- Ensure the achievement of performance objectives through activities consistent with group/clinic’s sales strategy designed to contribute to the attainment of corporate goals.
- Look and create new clients on a day to day basis.
- Perform external marketing activities for the clinic.
- Perform TELEMARKETING including follow up calls on the following:
- Missed consultation and (TCB’S) To Come Back’s Clients
- Inactive and Active Clients
- Cancelled booking
- Telephone inquiries
- Telemarketing Strategies (Telewinners)
- Announcement of Promos
- Conduct actual consultations (skin and figure analysis) including:
- Designing treatment program
- Conversion and revision of the program
- Provide nutritional counselling
- Systematically plans her work and organizes herself and her resources to meet performance objectives.
- Follow timetable for daily schedule of activities
- Refer to the appointment/booking schedule of the client
- Ensure collection of credits and deferred payments.
- Regular use of BIOESSENCE MANAGE MY SPA (MMS) especially the following modules in the absence of Front Desk:
- Client Information Module
- Treatment Recommendation Module (Single Treatment w/o Discount)
- Booking schedule module
- Avail treatment module
- Reports generation as required of their position.
- Perform other related tasks such as assisting in the Front Desk from time to time, especially in the absence of the Front Desk.
- Perform other related tasks required by superiors from time to time.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- With at least 6 months experience
- Must be a Registered Nutritionist and Dietitian
- Willing to work in Ayala, Makati branch
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
Free Monthly Treatments ( Facial/Massage)
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Telephone Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
Licenses and Certifications
- Nutritionist Dietitian
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- West Avenue, Project 7, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Beauty & Wellness
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.