- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Design, build and improve highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant iOS Applications
- Collaborate/troubleshoot along with DevOps and QA Team to resolve to build / deployment issues
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and reliability
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross-functional teams in a global environment
- Min 1 year of experience as a Mobile developer (iOS)
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store
- Indepth knowledge in Swift programming language
- Experience with thirdparty libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problemsolving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work in an environment with a growth mindset which aims to improve people's lives.
- Competitive salary.
- Free career consultation with a trusted career advisor.
- Opportunity to involve in a community with a vast network of tech engineers.
- Mac OS
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.