The UI/UX designer’s primary responsibility will be to design and shape unique, user-centric solutions and experiences. The UI designer should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior Ul skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Within a cross-functional team, U/UX Designers will work with Design Lead, Service Designers, Banking Product Managers, Proxy Product Owners and Developers to create unique and eye catching user interface language that facilitates the capture of business impact (eg., conversion, customer loyalty and satisfaction, employee engagement, and productivity)
- Create innovative digital design solutions and Ul systems.
- Create design/interaction guidelines and libraries that can be applied across iOS, Android and web solutions
- Improve and use wireframies, prototypes, style guides, user fiows, and effectively communicate the interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Participate in ideation sessions: team ideation, customer co-creation,
- Produce design documentation and create expected deliverables: visual guides and style, visual design concepts, wireframes, visual mock-ups, clickable prototypes, interface guidelines
- Constantly monitor top design trends and user-interface best practices to enrich the user-interface of a product or a solution.
- Collaborate with other designers within the team or the chapter to solve design challenges and ensure a level of design consistency and coherence across the digital channel
- Take part in Agile ceremonies to ensure that Ul activities are represented in backlog
- 2-3 years Ul/UX experience in Digital Environment (E-commerce, Web apps, Mobile Apps)
- Bachelor Degree in Design, Multimedia or Computer science
- Have advanced level of Ul to create visual interface, visual design language.
- Have a good understanding of i05 and Android design systems
- Have a strong experience using tools such as Sketch and/or Figma, InVision and/or Marvel, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience with different platforms supports, Web (Desktop Mobile), Native (Mobile + Tablet)
- Have a creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Have experience working in Agile environment is an advantage
- Have a good communication and written in English
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Head Office - BFI Tower Sunburst CBD Lot 1.2 Jl. Kapt. Soebijanto Djojohadikusumo BSD City Tangerang Selatan 15322
- 1 opening