- South Tangerang, Indonesia, Head Office - BFI Tower Sunburst CBD Lot 1.2 Jl. Kapt. Soebijanto Djojohadikusumo BSD City Tangerang Selatan 15322, South Tangerang, Banten, IndonesiaSouth TangerangBantenIndonesia
- Full time
You will be in charge to learn, implement & evaluating the new dynamic BFI IT architecture across various squads. You will work under the engineering lead to ensure all projects are implemented with the standards that has been approved by Solution Architect team.
- Design, Develop, Modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional. Non-functional and technical design specification.
- Learn about BFI Software Engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable and supportable across domains.
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions and work with cross functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in writing software code in at least on programming language (C#, Java, python or others)
- 1-2 years of knowledge in Unix/Linux
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design & development
- Exposure to development using microservices
- Experience with REST
- Familiarity with CI/CD concept & tools
- Use of version control tools such as Git
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Head Office - BFI Tower Sunburst CBD Lot 1.2 Jl. Kapt. Soebijanto Djojohadikusumo BSD City Tangerang Selatan 15322
- Financial Services
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.