Management Trainee (BFI Finance Palu)
- Kota Palu, Indonesia21, Jl. Moh. Hatta, Central Sulawesi, Indonesia, Kota Palu, Sulawesi Tengah, IndonesiaKota PaluSulawesi TengahIndonesia
- Full time
- Manage operations, staffing and sales along with profit goals in sole assigned retail store.
- Manage store's inventory with all established company guidelines.
- Ensure to receive, check and place all merchandise orders.
- Hire, train, guide, discipline, revise and terminate organization’s employees.
- Learn about all financial goals of facility and organization through supervising and studying financial performance.
- Interpret profit and loss statements along with sales forecast.
- Manages facility through training as well as working in every facility’s operational areas inclusive of sales floor, front-end, merchandise flow along with offices.
- Participate in all safety activities like safety inspections, risk control meetings, facility tours and accident reviews.
- Attain individual sales objectives as well as customer service goals.
- Pendidikan Min. S1.
- IPK 2.90
- Single, Usia Maks. 27th
- Semua Jurusan (MMTP & RMTP)
- Akuntansi, Manajemen Keuangan, Ekonomi, Studi Pengembangan, Komputer Akuntansi, Admin Niaga (OMTP)
- Ekonomi, Statistik, Mipa, Teknik (CMTP) *semua jurusan
- Memiliki SIM A/C
- Bersedia Penempatan Seluruh Indoenesia
- Bersedia Ikatan Dinas 2 Tahun
- Lokasi Test BFI Finance Palu (Loker untuk domisili Palu dan sekitarnya
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Relationship Management
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Change Management
- Analyzing Data
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Development Studies and BS Marketing Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.