Aircon Technician Engineer
- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Consumer Electronics
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2nd Floor, Topy Building II. Topy's Place No. 3, Economia St. Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least 6 months work experience as Aircon Technician
- Can be a graduate of related vocational courses preferably with TESDA certificate
- Knowledge in ref and aircon , electronics, plumbing
- Can work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Able to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities
Air-conditioning and Cooler Technician or A/C Technician is responsible in conducting maintenance check and repairs for Air-con and other Cooling or Heating system. Aircon technicians are mechanics who install, service, repair and replace air-conditioning units in homes and buildings. They are also known as HVACR technicians, which stands for heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration technicians, as they often have the skills to install different types of climate-control equipment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing blueprints, installing air conditioning systems, testing system for proper functioning.
- Performing emergency repairs, maintaining tools, ordering supplies and making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
- Record data when inspecting system, such as temperature of equipment fuel consumptions and hours of operation.
- Recover and properly dispose of refrigerants when servicing air conditioning equipment since refrigerants can be harmful to the environment.