- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 20 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 50% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2nd floor topy building II, Top's place No. 3 Economia Street, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Graduate of any BS Accountancy graduate or any related business course
- With at least 6 months experience in Accounting functions
- Familiar in current accounting standards
- Ability to perform job with minimum supervision and communicate information effectively
- Computer literate ( knowledge in MS office; knowledge in Accounting system is a plus)
- Job Type: Full-time
The Accounting Assistant is responsible to secure collection from clients, verifying and posting receipts and reconciliation of discrepancies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, check and credit card transaction.
- Monitor and updates aging receivables.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotion, customer service departments and from customers
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries