Aircon Technician Engineer
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 33% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2nd floor topy building II, Top's place No. 3 Economia Street, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Caloocan, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must possess at least 6-months work experience as Aircon Technician;
- Can be a graduate of related vocational courses preferably with TESDA certificate;
- Knowledge in ref and aircon, electronics, or plumbing;
- Can work under pressure and with minimum supervision;
- Able to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Air-conditioning and Cooler Technician or A/C Technician is responsible for conducting maintenance check and repairs for Air-con and other Cooling or Heating system. Aircon technicians are mechanics who install, service, repair and replace air-conditioning units in homes and buildings. They are also known as HVACR technicians, which stands for heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration technicians, as they often have the skills to install different types of climate-control equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing blueprints, installing air conditioning systems, testing, system for proper functioning.
- Performing emergency repairs, maintaining tools, ordering supplies and making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
- Record data when inspecting the system such as the temperature of equipment fuel consumptions and hours of operation.
- Recover and properly dispose of refrigerants when servicing air conditioning equipment since refrigerants can be harmful to the environment.