- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
The IT Supervisor is responsible for the following:
- Implement and supervise all strategies for all IT operations and ensure efficient working of all IT staff.
- Analyze all IT infrastructures and prepare reports to be submitted to the management.
- Design and execute all IT policies and procedures to design all IT infrastructures.
- Coordinate with various departments to design all management reports for all IT projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT related tasks.
- At least a college graduate of an IT course or its equivalent.
- A proactive team leader, takes initiative, and works with minimal supervision.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.