Store Area Supervisor
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
The Store Area Supervisor is responsible for monitoring the following:
- Staff Appearance and Attitude
- Staff violation reports
- Staff Requests / Renewals / Transfers
- Staff knowledge
- Demo Promo Store Processes / Standards
- Store Opening and Closing
- Product training requests
- Petty cash monitoring
- Store assistant
- Marketing POP Request, SpecShut
- Shoplift reports and other reports
- College graduate of any 4-year course.
- At least 2 years of experience in Store Operations / Retail Store.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload, and delegate accordingly.
- Effective leadership and the ability to motivate others.
- Good communication skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.