- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
The Transportation Officer will do the following:
- Plan delivery schedule.
- GPS Tracking.
- Confirm bookings.
- Perform vehicle registration and renewal of all documents.
- Make bookings for third party logistics.
- Supervise delivery staff.
- Allocate budget for delivery.
- Give ideas on how to improve the department.
- Track deliverables and make sure they arrive at their destination.
- Coordinate with concerned departments if there are problems pertaining to delivery.
- Maintenance and repair of all vehicles.
- At least a graduate of Industrial Engineering.
- At least 1 year experience in the related field
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Preferably male.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 56 Mayor Ignacio Santos Diaz St. Brgy. San Martin De Porres, Cubao Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.