- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
- Create and manage preventive maintenance schedule covering HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, and food service equipment.
- Coordinate all repair and maintenance services with assigned admin personnel to minimize service disruptions.
- Inspect each site/store regularly to follow up on services performed and to identify required maintenance work.
- Ensure all equipment is operation as designed.
- Respond to emergencies including nights and weekends to correct unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Manage all maintenance and repair needs for all the restaurants/stores.
- Candidate must posses at least a Vocational/Short Course Certificate for HVAC/R from TESDA accredited School/Program
- Must have at least 1-year experience as maintenance staff/technician
- Can handle multi-tasking job, has positive work attitude, and can do job coordination well
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational requirement
- Vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 56 Mayor Ignacio Santos Diaz St. Brgy. San Martin De Porres, Cubao Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.