- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Vocational course
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 months
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 days ago
- General Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 56 Mayor Ignacio Santos Diaz St. Brgy. San Martin De Porres, Cubao Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must posses at least a Vocational/Short Course Certificate for HVAC/R from TESDA accredited School/Program
- Must have at least 1-year experience as maintenance staff/technician
- Can handle multi-tasking job, has positive work attitude, and can do job coordination well
- Create and manage preventive maintenance schedule covering HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, and food service equipment.
- Coordinate all repair and maintenance services with assigned admin personnel to minimize service disruptions.
- Inspect each site/store regularly to follow up on services performed and to identify required maintenance work.
- Ensure all equipment is operation as designed.
- Respond to emergencies including nights and weekends to correct unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Manage all maintenance and repair needs for all the restaurants/stores.