- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debitsReconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
- BSA graduate
- 3 or 5 more years working experience
- MYOB or any accounting Software
- Very keen to details
- Can do multi-tasking
- Can submit reports on time
- Can work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to extend time if needed
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.