- Quezon City, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- A marketing assistant supports the marketing department by carrying out the daily tasks that keep the department functioning and facilitate the duties of the Marketing Manager and Brand Managers
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Helping to organise market research
- Promoting and driving the sales of a company's goods or services
- Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- They work closely with employees in other functions, such as production/warehouse, sales and distribution.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Administration, Management or equivalent.
- With at least 1-2 years administrative experience supporting a fast paced environment.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; amiable personality and a team player
- Applicants must be willing to work in Banawe Street Quezon City.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 216 Banawe Street, Barangay Manresa, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 10 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang Benby Enterprises Inc.
Sales and Distribution Benby’s Sales and Distribution network includes a multi-channel distribution system which covers modern trade, secondary accounts group, foodservice, convenience stores and tertiary accounts. Our team is composed of young and dynamic sales professionals dedicated in delivering the set goals and objectives and committed to the pursuit of excellence in sales building blocks. Supply Chain The Benby Supply Chain commits to deliver the best customer satisfaction to both the company’s business partners and end-consumers. Its Supply Chain fosters best-in-class standards and processes such as 5S, Good Warehousing Practices (GWP), and Kaizen to ensure that we are aligned with industry standards and global trends.