Key Account Specialist
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish good working relationships and commitment across organizational boundaries including key accounts’ personnel, principals, and third party customers.
- Ensure smooth flow of communication within the group in managing the requirements and needs of the customers, accounts, management and principals.
- Initiate, design, implement and monitor promotional business building and merchandising programs for key accounts along with the NSM/Brand Managers/Merchandisng Manager to achieve maximum visibility of brands.
- Conduct regular store visits to assess overall business in the area and monitor competitive activities such as brand launching, advertising and promotion campaigns, price surveys and to inform management about such activities.
- Ensure maintenance of accurate and updated database of all existing and potential accounts to assist identification of needs. Use these information for planning and implementation of programs.
- Monitor/guide the KAS in the preparation and implementation of key account business plans.
- Conduct performance audits on all subordinate personnel.
- Key Performance Indicators tracking for all members of the Key Accounts Group.
- Monitor the regularity of head office, buyer and outlet/branch calls.
- Ensure prompt submission of all required reports.
- Establish required coordination meetings and programs with all Brand Managers, Regional Managers, Merchandising Manager, Sales Supervisors, RSAs, Sub Distributors and dizers to ensure efficient and harmonious operations during chain wide implementation of key account programs nation wide.
- Ensure trade-marketing programs are consistent with brand and company directions and standards.
- Coordinate with the Merchandising Manager in the monitoring of merchandising account standards.
- Coordinate with the Logistics Department on the targeted schedule of order processing & deliveries.
- Coordinate with the Credit & Collection Department on accounts credit worthiness, collections & aging of receivables
- Other tasks deemed necessary by management.
To manage the planning, developing, and implementing of key account strategies, support key account group; develop regional key account strategies and plans. Achieve sales volume, availability, distribution, pricing, merchandising and promotional objectives. Implement sales policies and procedures set forth by the management committee. Coordinate with and monitor the progress of the Key Accounts Group in compliance with the set standards and company policies and procedures.
- Graduate of any business course or any related field
- With relevant experience and proven track record in the field of Sales gained from a reputable FMCG company.
- Familiar with consumer trade channels (Key Accounts, Secondary and Tertiary Accounts) in Manila, Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao
- Good oral and written communication skills
- With high customer service orientation and good trade rapport
- Honest, organized, result-driven with high level of competence
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to travel
- Computer Literate
- Positions available for Manila, Luzon, Cebu, Iloilo, Bacolod, Davao, and CDO.
- Preference will be given to residents of the areas mentioned.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Benby Enterprises Inc.
Sales and Distribution Benby’s Sales and Distribution network includes a multi-channel distribution system which covers modern trade, secondary accounts group, foodservice, convenience stores and tertiary accounts. Our team is composed of young and dynamic sales professionals dedicated in delivering the set goals and objectives and committed to the pursuit of excellence in sales building blocks. Supply Chain The Benby Supply Chain commits to deliver the best customer satisfaction to both the company’s business partners and end-consumers. Its Supply Chain fosters best-in-class standards and processes such as 5S, Good Warehousing Practices (GWP), and Kaizen to ensure that we are aligned with industry standards and global trends.