Key Account Specialist
- Quezon City, Philippines917 Banawe Street , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Establish good working relationships with key accounts’ decision-makers and anyone who has influence with respect to the handled categories.
- Monitor sales data, out of stock, pricing, stock levels, share of market, quality of displays (account merchandising standards) and analyze this information and prepare reports to identify areas for improvement to be able to implement strategies in maximizing sales and product visibility.
- Manage in store advertising, customized merchandising and promotional programs.
- Conduct regular store visits to assess overall business in the area and monitor competitive activities such as brand launching, advertising and promotion campaigns, price surveys and to inform management about such activities
- Ensure maintenance of accurate and updated database of all existing and potential accounts to assist identification of needs. Use this information for planning and implementation of programs.
- Conduct periodic business reviews with the top management/decision-makers of assigned accounts
- Prepare, propose and implement business-building plans for each key account/ outlet
- Ensure the pipelining, distribution and visibility of handled brands.
- Negotiate credit terms, handle bad orders, and payment delinquencies
- Coordinate with the Logistics Department on the targeted schedule of order processing & deliveries
- Coordinate with the Credit & Collection Department on accounts credit worthiness, collections & aging of receivables
- Business management skills
- Selling and negotiating skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.