Area Sales Manager | NCR
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 33% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- IT Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Concepcion Uno, Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
- A graduate of any 4-year course.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Proven work experience as an Area Sales Manager.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Responsible for the over-all sales generation revenue, meeting the outlet’s target and operational efficiency of co-owned and franchise outlets in the assigned area.
- Oversee and facilitate the Business Development and expansion of franchise outlets through close coordination with potential Franchisee/Partner in the assigned area.
- Continuous training and development of all crews or outlet sales associate to make sure that standard operating procedures are followed and the competency required are met.
- Close coordination and timely checking of all appropriate fees/expiry date or violation of any provision stipulated in the Franchise/Partner Agreement.
- Work closely with Franchisee/Partner, sales work force and Marketing in order to mutually reinforce the promotional activities and marketing strategies for the area and for the brand.
- Conduct visits/operational audit to co-owned and franchise outlets in order to monitor compliance operation standards and identify problems and opportunities for improvements.
- Can scan and has current connections or can build connections with key Franchisees/Partners within the assigned area and develop long-term business partnerships with them.
- Basic Salary: Php25,000
- Per Diem: Php150/day plus Php50 for overnight stay
- For hotel overnight stay: Php800 to Php1,200
- Transportation Allowance: actual with supporting documents for reimbursement
On December 1, 2014, Ben Edictio was launched with an objective of providing IT recruitment and placement services for the global business community. Ben Edictio is established and managed by professionals with over 50 years of combined management expertise in Information Technology, Human Resource, Sales, and Marketing disciplines. We have the reach and the resources to connect our customers to the very best talents drawing from our network and database of over 30,000 professionals. We focus on understanding our customers’ business and needs that is why we are able to offer solutions that fit seamlessly in our customers’ organization.