Network Operations Automation Developers (DevOps)
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 14 hours
- Recruiter responds
- 75% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 minutes ago
- IT Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 5F 5th Floor Electra House Building, 115 Esteban St. corner Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City Philippines 1229, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
• 4+ years of scripting experience in Python / Perl
• Able to contribute to the work group as a team player
• Familiarity of routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, RIP v2.
• Familiarity of Cisco and Juniper network devices
• Experience with scripting (e.g. Bash, Perl, etc.)
• Experience with SQL (NoSQL experience is a plus)
• Experience with Open-source based technologies
• Understanding of Cloud concepts, NFV, and SDN
• Red Hat / CentOS experience
• Ability to react quickly to new demands in an ever-changing dynamic business environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This person will be part of a team of experts who are responsible for handling network/security support, problem management, managing network performance and proactively identifying issues before they become customer affecting.
Duties and responsibilities for this position include the following; however other duties may be assigned as needed for the smooth and continued operations of the company.
Drive the innovation and evolution of company's systems and tools.
Design and deliver advanced applications.
Work on every level of the stack – frontend to backend, and everything in between.
Come up with latest and greatest technology ideas and establish proof of concept for the new technologies.
Drive aggressive implementation of application requirements for functionality and quality.
Drive infrastructure software standards and guidelines, Performance analysis, benchmarking and detailed design of the system.
Directly interact with members of the GOC Operations to develop the User Interface and intuitive navigation