Software Developer - .Net MVC
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- 17 minutes ago
- IT Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 5F 5th Floor Electra House Building, 115 Esteban St. corner Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City Philippines 1229, Quezon City, Philippines
- At least 2 years experience in ASP.NET, C#, and other languages
Software Development Roles
- Assist with design, analysis, maintenance, documentation, and testing of software.
- Code, debug, test, and document routine application programs. Design/modify, code, debug, test, and document moderately complex application systems.
- Install and test routine software packages.
- Assist users with procedural or minor technical problems.
- Advise or train users regarding the technical aspects and use of standard software packages and the application.
- Assist in maintaining program libraries, users' manuals, or technical documentation.
- Design new systems or enhancements to existing systems.
- Determine source data (input), processing requirements (output), output formats, timing and cost estimates.
- Verify that system meets performance criteria.
- Design, implement, and document procedures.
- Develop software according to functional and technical design specifications and maintain a “common sense” approach that serves to recognize potential design gaps and provide insight into closing them.
- Create efficient, scalable, reusable middle/three tier or MVC logic using any of ASP.NET, C#, and other languages as needed.
- Create and design databases, views, stored procedures, T-SQL statements and user-defined functions of varying complexity with a “best practices” approach to keys, indices, and relationships in SQL Server 2005/2008. Experience using typed-datasets is critical.
- Manage Windows 2003/2008 Server, IIS, COM+ and SQL Server 2005/2008 with regards to administration and performance tuning.
- Assist in continual improvement of software configuration management process.
Maintenance and other roles
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures; Review code.
- For potential performance issues, reusability, and/or anomalies.
- Detail unit testing of code.
- Troubleshoot client problems both remotely and onsite.
- Research and identify the cause of reported defects and issues.
- Develop patches and defect fixes.
- Perform and assist with quality assurance activities as needed.
- Participate in training and / or customer support activities as needed.
On December 1, 2014, Ben Edictio was launched with an objective of providing IT recruitment and placement services for the global business community. Ben Edictio is established and managed by professionals with over 50 years of combined management expertise in Information Technology, Human Resource, Sales, and Marketing disciplines. We have the reach and the resources to connect our customers to the very best talents drawing from our network and database of over 30,000 professionals. We focus on understanding our customers’ business and needs that is why we are able to offer solutions that fit seamlessly in our customers’ organization.