German Document Analyst
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- IT Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 40,000.00 - 55,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- BGC, Taguig City, Taguig, Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree holder from a reputable university
- High level of German and English proficiency (at least C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Computer proficient.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office 2010 applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and German
- Thorough and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Flexible (willing to work in different shifts)
- Willing to be trained
- Can work with minimum supervision, but is also a good team player
- Processes all job requests assigned both in German and English languages. These include voice file transcriptions, copy typing, document editing and formatting, Excel, PPT, data base entry and maintenance, flowcharts and other document production tasks, projects and long assignments.
- Processes all document production tasks assigned by the Team Leader.
- Counter checks all work done before submission.
- Complies with the deadlines/turnaround time set by the department.
- Coordinates with clients requesting assistance with German documents.
On December 1, 2014, Ben Edictio was launched with an objective of providing IT recruitment and placement services for the global business community. Ben Edictio is established and managed by professionals with over 50 years of combined management expertise in Information Technology, Human Resource, Sales, and Marketing disciplines. We have the reach and the resources to connect our customers to the very best talents drawing from our network and database of over 30,000 professionals. We focus on understanding our customers’ business and needs that is why we are able to offer solutions that fit seamlessly in our customers’ organization.