Integration Solution Engineer
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 19 days
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 hours ago
- IT Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- One San Miguel, Ortigas, Pasig, Philippines
- The candidate must have at least 6 years of experience in J2EE/ Java Programming.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in Integration and in using Middleware tools.
- The candidate must have solid background on J2EE.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Java Integration Developer/ Integration Solution Developer
- Deliver customer satisfaction through Design, Developer and Testing roles on MuleSoft ESB projects ensuring consistent use of methodologies with timely and effective delivery execution.
- You are able to develop and deliver code for integrating complex systems that is easy to read,comprehend and maintain.
- Designing and developing software that can be re-used in the future is second nature to you.
- 6+ years of overall IT experience with a bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent.
- Proven experience Java EE framework (eg. Spring), preferably backend type.
- Hands-on experience with exposing web services ( SOAP and/or REST)
- Used any version control system (e.g., TFS, SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial)
- Strong RDBMS / SQL or exposed to other messaging protocol (JMS, FTP, SMTP)
- Experience in middleware/ESB technologies (eg. MuleSoft ESB, JBOSS, webMethods, Tibco,IBM Websphere or Oracle SOA, etc)
- Configuration Management, release and deployment
- Willingness to travel globally and be flexible in working hours and location based on our customers needs
On December 1, 2014, Ben Edictio was launched with an objective of providing IT recruitment and placement services for the global business community. Ben Edictio is established and managed by professionals with over 50 years of combined management expertise in Information Technology, Human Resource, Sales, and Marketing disciplines. We have the reach and the resources to connect our customers to the very best talents drawing from our network and database of over 30,000 professionals. We focus on understanding our customers’ business and needs that is why we are able to offer solutions that fit seamlessly in our customers’ organization.