NOC Engineers Level 1
- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 12 days
- Recruiter responds
- 24% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a few seconds ago
- IT Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Technical Bachelor's degree.
- Extensive knowledge of IP networking and applications running over networks.
- Hands-on network & application troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, BGP).
- Understanding of how Telecommunication Service Providers install, test, and troubleshoot circuits; excellent computer skills including WIN2k and Unix.
- World-class skills in interfacing with customers and is willing to go the “extra-mile” to assist them.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, to include resources, priorities, and timelines.
The NOC Network Engineer provides first-line Network Surveillance and Event Management support of the Virtela Network. NOC Service Teams are responsible for high-level network operations support of the Virtela Core Network and multiple Customer Networks, delivered in accordance with standard Virtela Event Management procedures.
Support the operation of advanced IP network services.
- Receive calls from customers to open trouble tickets.
- Work trouble tickets to resolve customer and network issues.
- Work with Telecommunication Service Providers to resolve circuit problems to resolution.
- Work with Hardware/Software Vendors to resolve problems.
- Work a rotating shift schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Part of the world’s largest telecom company ranked on the Global Fortune 500. The company is the smart alternative for enterprise networking and virtualized IT services and offers the opportunity to work with the most advanced technologies and talent around the world in serving our global enterprise clients.