Service Delivery Specialist | Telco Provisioner
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 4 days
- Recruiter responds
- 12% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- IT Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Intermediate (Specialist Level)
- At least 2 years of experience in a telco company dealing with wired or wireless telco;
- Graduate of Engineering, Computer Science preferred but not a must;
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Office, Project, Visio;
- Preferably with POTS, VOIP, and DSL Technical Knowledge;
- Experience in servicing international market preferably US;
- Clear English speaking voice with strong Verbal and Written communication;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as service records, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization;
- Must be willing to work in fixed night shift schedule (M-F, 9PM-6AM)
JOB TITLE: Service Delivery Specialist
- Project/Order Management
- Provisioning POTS and all types of circuits
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly responsible for all order entry and order accuracy.
- Track order from receipt through handoff to next function group.
- Works directly with Customers and other Departments (e.g. Sales, Billing, LEC, Customer Care, Service Assurance)
- Must have a high degree of organizational skills and being keen to details.
- Responsible for coordinating service orders and their related tasks.
- Observe the SLA’s and performance measurements assigned (e.g. Process turn-around time, Quality)
- Learn and understand the navigational tools of all the applications needed in the process.
- Responsible for Order follow up and installation documentation into WCS’ order tracking internal system.
- Responsible for first level escalation with all carriers on missed interval and critical dates.
- Must be able to use and produce word documents and excel spread sheets.
- Be able to multi - task with different orders, carriers and issues.
- Performs a variety of duties and accountabilities as business need dictates.
- Must be experienced with obtaining, interpretation of CSR’s and able to make decisions based on findings
On December 1, 2014, Ben Edictio was launched with an objective of providing IT recruitment and placement services for the global business community. Ben Edictio is established and managed by professionals with over 50 years of combined management expertise in Information Technology, Human Resource, Sales, and Marketing disciplines. We have the reach and the resources to connect our customers to the very best talents drawing from our network and database of over 30,000 professionals. We focus on understanding our customers’ business and needs that is why we are able to offer solutions that fit seamlessly in our customers’ organization.