- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain a database system.
- Implement, configure, and troubleshoot database instances, replication, backup, partitions, storage, and access
- Perform on ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned by Global Database Team.
- Monitor and optimize database system performance
- Set user/system privileges within the database environment
- Develop scripts, queries, stored procedures based from specification given
- Gain knowledge on current and latest database/SQL version and features
- College degree in computer-related course
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in the use of above knowledge and skills
- MCTS: SQL Server 2005 Certification or MCITP: Database Administrator or any SQL Server certification will be an advantage
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Unit 5F 5th Floor Electra House Building, 115 Esteban St. corner Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City Philippines 1229, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT Consulting
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.