Project Manager - BPO
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 days
- Recruiter responds
- 33% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- IT Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 5F 5th Floor Electra House Building, 115 Esteban St. corner Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City Philippines 1229, Makati, Philippines
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience in BPO Industry
- Minimum 2 years experience in Project Management as a Lead in Transition efforts in BPO or KPO
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Client management exposure is required
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices.
- Experience in MS Project or Project Schedule Tools
- Knowledge of PC applications including, but not limited, to Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Project Management Professional certification is desirable.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Ability to travel.
Direct to the Senior Manager for Business Process Transition & Project Management
- Receives the completed solution from Shoring Director/ Solution Architect team to start the project execution
- Manages project delivery by creating and exceeding project baseline and managing risks & issues
- Provide project status updates to Stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Facilitate meetings with PH Team related to SOW and the Business Unit Project Team to ensure all issues are reviewed, documented and assessed to minimize impacts on the project timeline.
- Lead a team in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing, and closing tasks of a project (or segment of a project) to hand-over to the Business Unit Manager
- Manages scope, mitigate risk, and facilitate change management across multiple large scale projects.
- Creates and maintains the Project Workbook, including but not limited to the following deliverables: weekly meeting status reports, Recruitment Hiring Progress Report, Training and Nesting schedules, Project Action Plans, Project Risks, Project Assumptions, misc. emails and Project inquiries.
- Assists in defining and monitoring project status related to key project goals (i.e. Profile calibration, Recruiting, Defining Business Unit metrics, Training, IT and Facilities).
- Manage day-to-day interaction with the PH Project Team, Business Unit and Shoring team related to projects.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously depending on complexity
- Ensure all transition deliverables are complete, on time and of high quality
On December 1, 2014, Ben Edictio was launched with an objective of providing IT recruitment and placement services for the global business community. Ben Edictio is established and managed by professionals with over 50 years of combined management expertise in Information Technology, Human Resource, Sales, and Marketing disciplines. We have the reach and the resources to connect our customers to the very best talents drawing from our network and database of over 30,000 professionals. We focus on understanding our customers’ business and needs that is why we are able to offer solutions that fit seamlessly in our customers’ organization.