Java Integration Consultant
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- IT Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ortigas, Pasig, Philippines
5 J2EE Developers with good systems integration experience.
- 6+ years of overall IT experience with a bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent
- Proven experience Java EE framework (eg. Spring), preferably backend type.
- Hands-on experience with exposing web services ( SOAP and/or REST)
- Used any version control system (e.g., TFS, SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial)
- Strong RDBMS / SQL or exposed to other messaging protocol (JMS, FTP, SMTP)
- Experience in middleware/ESB technologies (eg. MuleSoft ESB, JBOSS, webMethods, Tibco, IBM Websphere or Oracle SOA, etc)
- Prior experience in a consulting services company
- Passionate about technology
- Configuration Management, release and deployment
- Application Support and IT operations on a need basis
- Excellent communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver customer satisfaction through Design, Developer and Testing roles on MuleSoft ESB projects ensuring consistent use of methodologies with timely and effective delivery execution.
- Provide status updates to project leadership and highlight problems early
- Contribute to Intellectual Property, Project Accelerators & Software development
- Proactively assist other team members across projects, share knowledge and contribute to team meetings and events
- Identify opportunities for improvement across our methodologies, IP and internal processes/operations.
- Translate documents into working code that and produce easy to read and understandable documentation.
- Develop and deliver code for integrating complex systems.
- Design and develop software that can be re-used in the future is second nature to you.
- Coach and professionally grow junior resources.
Please note the following:
- While Java is the backbone, the job won't be focusing on Java. Company specializes in enterprise integration, service-oriented architecture and API management using Mulesoft. While Mulesoft is based on Java, there will not be much coding as integration will happen inside the Mulesoft's system.
- Candidates must have Spring, and Java integration experience using SOAP or REST
- Preferably with good to average communication skills as the function will require interaction with offshore counterparts, clients, and users.
- Candidates need not have specific years of experience. The depth of experience in integration and good Java skills are more important
- Candidates have to be willing to travel globally and be flexible in working hours and location based on our customers needs
- Work from Home
Regularization after 3 months
Hired candidates will be trained and certified in MuleSoft
Flexible work schedule (subject for approval and depending on client’s needs)
Work from home allowed once a week
Has regular brown bag/learning sessions to continuously improve hard and soft skills
Possible travel for short term assignments (Sydney, Singapore, India)
Employee engagement: with regular activities like paintball, karting, beer bash; Christmas and summer outing
Culture: Family oriented; work-life balance
Attributes looking for in candidates: Team player; willing to share knowledge; with initiative