- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 33% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 41 minutes ago
- IT Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 5F 5th Floor Electra House Building, 115 Esteban St. corner Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City Philippines 1229, Makati, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, any field.
Required skill(s): A Technical B.S. degree with relevant industry certifications i.e. CCNA, CCNP, J, Cisco Routers.
- At least 5+ years of senior-level leadership role in a global network service provider
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- ITIL process awareness
- Aptitude and desire to learn advanced IP network services.
- Has advanced understanding of MPLS and Internet service provider network architectures and last mile network access technologies
Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Operations Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English;
- CCNA, CCNP, ITIL Certified;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Manages the 24×7 Global Network Operations Center (GOC) for a global network and all associated equipment to make sure that it is available for all customers.
- Hands-on involvement with the GOC to quickly resolve customer’s network and security issues
- Supervises the daily working of customer and network trouble tickets.
- Direct and build (staff, train, and maintain employee skill levels) the GOC group that troubleshoots, repairs and monitors customer’s network and security services.
- Communicates and coordinates network/security maintenance and schedules.
On December 1, 2014, Ben Edictio was launched with an objective of providing IT recruitment and placement services for the global business community. Ben Edictio is established and managed by professionals with over 50 years of combined management expertise in Information Technology, Human Resource, Sales, and Marketing disciplines. We have the reach and the resources to connect our customers to the very best talents drawing from our network and database of over 30,000 professionals. We focus on understanding our customers’ business and needs that is why we are able to offer solutions that fit seamlessly in our customers’ organization.