iOS and Android Developers
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 77% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 hours ago
- IT Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 5F 5th Floor Electra House Building, 115 Esteban St. corner Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City Philippines 1229, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Desired Skills and Experience Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science, B.S. Electronics Engineering, B.S. Information Technology, or related field
- More than 2 years of experience and strong knowledge of:
- iOS SDK (UIKit, Foundation, CoreGraphics)
- Objective C
- Good knowledge of:
- C++, C
- Computer Network
- Computer Organization
- Memory Management
- Process Concurrency
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms, Object-oriented programming concepts, mobile application life cycle, and MVC design pattern.
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Mac OS X / Windows background
- Technical leadership background
- Design, develop and maintain iOS applications which involve task estimation, designing and writing classes in MVC architecture, bug fixing, and market deployment.
- Comprehend and integrate different APIs of third-party SDKs.
- Communicate with project managers regarding project requirements, deliverables and issues.
On December 1, 2014, Ben Edictio was launched with an objective of providing IT recruitment and placement services for the global business community. Ben Edictio is established and managed by professionals with over 50 years of combined management expertise in Information Technology, Human Resource, Sales, and Marketing disciplines. We have the reach and the resources to connect our customers to the very best talents drawing from our network and database of over 30,000 professionals. We focus on understanding our customers’ business and needs that is why we are able to offer solutions that fit seamlessly in our customers’ organization.