- Supervise and directs patient care in the OR;
- Maintain proper documentation in the patient chart;
- Ensure that all supplies and equipment are readily available in the room before the procedure;
- Assist Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, and other personnel as needed to ensure good patient care;
- Ensure all medications are administered and charted according to established policies and procedures;
- Promptly reports any medication error;
- Check rooms, supplies and equipment for proper care and handling;
- Ensure a clean, safe environment through observance of safety guidelines and aseptic techniques;
- Ensure proper maintenance of the sterility of the sterile field during the procedure;
- Must be a Registered Nurse.
- Experience as an OR Nurse is an advantage.
- With sense of urgency
- Critical thinker
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.