Customer Care Specialist
- San Juan, Philippines
- Full time
- Answer phone calls / inbound call support and assisting customers who have particular inquiries or questions
- Answer email inquiries / email support from email@example.com pertaining to customer inquiries and questions promptly.
- Forward patient concerns / escalations received and report to the Customer Relationship Officer.
- Regularly check lines and categorize the problems and issues of the customers.
- Provide feedback regularly on the effectiveness and soundness of policies and procedures of the customer service team.
- Provide individualized customer service of high-standard professional level.
- Facilitate the collected competitive information from the callers to monitor business opportunities / customer service improvements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required skills: has the ability to communicate effectively with customers, has the ability to deliver information clearly and accurately, has the ability to logically solve customers concerns and issues, good interpersonal skills, Computer literate.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Greenhills, San Juan.
- Work experience on the said field, an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Education [English]
- English [Mass Communication]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- BMG Building, 49 Connecticut St., Northeast Greenhills, San Juan City, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Health / Fitness
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.