Cash & Inventory Custodian
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 months
- Recruiter responds
- 59% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- Health / Fitness
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- BMG Building, San Juan, Philippines
Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Business Management
Commerce [Business Management]
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Banking
- Knowledgeable in handling and counting cash and inventory, with good customer service skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office business application
- With good interpersonal skills
- Open to rotations and to act as a reliever to other branches, if needed
- Willing to work six days a week and during holidays
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Collects payments from the patients (cash / card / check).
- Accurate encoding of sales in the daily sales report summary, daily cashier’s report and preparing request for payment for professional fees, refund and the like.
- Monitors patients’ programmed procedures, corresponding deposits, accounts receivables, credit card settlements and its corresponding BIR Form 2307.
- Maintains and updates sales and purchases books, passbook, cash book and other pertinent documents for government requirements.
- Updates patient charts for accounting purposes.
- Prepares cash and check deposits and attends to the bank representative during pick-up.
- Prepares and checks the credit card sales at the end of the day and ensures the settlement has been made from the previous card transactions.
- Cash count with the Managing Physician at the end of the day for the remaining sales for safekeeping.
- Upgrades selling with the patient.
- Reports daily sales to Dr. Belo and Accounting
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
For 25 years, Belo Medical Group remains the number 1 medical aesthetic ambulatory clinic in the Philippines.It started in 1990, when founder, Dr. Vicki Belo opened her first 44 sqm clinic in Medical Towers, Makati. Belo Medical group has pioneered in so many beauty breakthroughs such as Liposuction, surgical and non-surgical beauty procedures, lasers and more. Belo Medical Group now has 9 clinics in Metro Manila, 1 clinic each in Cebu and Davao, and more to come in the next few years. - See more at: http://www.belomed.com/about#sthash.ZsF4eiuX.dpuf