Cash & Inventory Custodian
- San Juan, Philippines
- Full time
- Collects payments from the patients (cash / card / check).
- Accurate encoding of sales in the daily sales report summary, daily cashier’s report and preparing request for payment for professional fees, refund and the like.
- Monitors patients’ programmed procedures, corresponding deposits, accounts receivables, credit card settlements and its corresponding BIR Form 2307.
- Maintains and updates sales and purchases books, passbook, cash book and other pertinent documents for government requirements.
- Updates patient charts for accounting purposes.
- Prepares cash and check deposits and attends to the bank representative during pick-up.
- Prepares and checks the credit card sales at the end of the day and ensures the settlement has been made from the previous card transactions.
- Cash count with the Managing Physician at the end of the day for the remaining sales for safekeeping.
- Upgrades selling with the patient.
- Reports daily sales to Dr. Belo and Accounting
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Banking
- Knowledgeable in handling and counting cash and inventory, with good customer service skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office business application
- With good interpersonal skills
- Open to rotations and to act as a reliever to other branches, if needed
- Willing to work six days a week and during holidays
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Accounting Technology
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Business Management
- Commerce [Business Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.