- San Juan, Philippines122, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 17,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0017,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Aesthetician primarily performs various procedures on the patient such as cleaning, facial, and other face and body treatments using the highest quality of products and machines.
- Provides requested face or body treatments or services to patients following established standards and protocols
- Attends to scheduled patients on time and ensures that room, machines, and supplies are ready before the procedure.
- Coordinates with the Patient Care Specialist regarding scheduling of patients
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of information written on the Charge Slip regarding treatments or procedures done on the patient
- Makes requests for products and supplies to be used for the procedure from the Medical Assistant and that the materials is returned to the Inventory Custodian after the procedure.
- Uses proper bedside manners and appropriate language when communicating with patients
- Updates patient charts and ensures proper documentation as required
- Monitors proper use, care and maintenance of machines
- Educates patients or demonstrates as needed on the use of products
- Makes proper endorsement of the patient and the patient chart with Assessment form to personnel in charge for payment settlement
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Nursing, Physical Therapy or Medical Technology.
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Experience as a facialist is an advantage
- Willing to work six days a week and during holidays
- Applicants must be willing to work in Metro Manila(Alabang, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Quezon City)
- Applicants must be willing to be trained in Manila.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Quality Assurance
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Physical Therapy
- Medical Technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.