BEL USA LLC Manila
- Pasig, Philippines30th Floor Union Bank Plaza, Meralco Avenue cor Onyx Road Ortigas Center, Pasig, PhilippinesPasigPasigPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for establishing an overall process that will produce cost-efficient yet high quality logo designs to clients and contribute to the company’s goal through improved team productivity.
- Plan, supervise, and coach the Art Team as a whole by ensuring the development of artwork quality in line with the company’s standards.
- Be accountable for the implementation of graphic design elements that are part of the large-scale marketing, advertising and creative campaigns.
- Collaborate with business leaders to ensure that processes are aligned.
- Identify areas for process improvements and work with key departments in building solutions.
- Effectively communicate processes to art and other internal departments.
- Maintain staffing levels depending on company requirements.
- At least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Fine Arts and Design, Advertising, Multimedia Arts, Graphic Design, Information Technology, Computer Science, or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years of supervisory/managerial experience.
- Client interface experience.
- Prior experience in a BPO organization is a plus.
- High level of operational and business acumen.
- Advanced skills in in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and other graphic softwares.
- In depth knowledge in different printing processes like Silkscreen, Debossing, and Transfer.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel.
- Font articulate.
- Expert with the use of Pantone Colors.
- Familiar on a Windows 7.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Time management for self and others.
- Ability to:
- Be detail oriented.
- Manage and understand the business.
- Quality management.
- Coach and supervise.
- See the business as a whole.
- Perform change management.
- Well organized, enthusiastic, innovative, and results-oriented.
- Willing to work on graveyard shifts.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Transportation Allowances
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Operations Management
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 30th Floor Union Bank Plaza, Meralco Avenue cor Onyx Road Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About BEL USA LLC Manila
BEL USA, also known as Branders, is a "See Before You Buy" company. It was founded in 1999 in the San Francisco Bay Area based on a single goal: to make high-quality, low-priced promotional products accessible to more people through the Internet. We were among the first in the industry to determine that it was more effective to sell online at a time when marketing through catalogs or traveling sales representatives was the norm. The internet allowed us to get our message directly to clients all over the country faster than ever before. But simply widening our reach was not enough. We wanted to do more for our clients by providing high quality products matched with the lowest prices. Indeed, even decades later, we still charge about 20% less than our online competitors. And better than that, we offer greater savings even when compared to our offline competitors. Branders is a force to be reckoned with in the promotional products industry!