Customer Service Representative (CSR)
BEL USA LLC Manila
- Pasig, Philippines36th, Meralco Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 24,000.00 - PHP 26,000.00 / monthPHP240002600024000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Associate is responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships to generate and increase business by serving as a front line customer service contact for clients. This includes but not limited to:
- Provides assistance by resolving customer inquiries to achieve customer satisfaction and substantially contribute to the company’s sales volume goals.
- Analyzing the customer’s needs by suggesting alternate products as a replacement for out of stock items.
- Provides initiative in delivering administrative assistance to the team.
- Recommend improvements to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency, and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
- Exhibits strong ownership and accountability in the mailbox and all tasks assigned. Strong attention to details and adhere on all updates/changes on the process. Demonstrate initiatives to handle and complete projects.
Client Service. Work Percentage: 50%
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service inquiries.
- Act as a primary customer resource for calls and e-mails to fulfill client’s requests for information.
- Administers and maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Ensures 100% customer satisfaction to contribute to the company’s goals.
- Provide resolution of standard issues within the defined SLA.
- Clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem and provides prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Assists customer in placing and issuing a CS ticket.
- Analyzes transactions, adjusts errors, creates timely return authorizations & ensures correct resolution.
- Expediting corrections or adjustments by conducting basic research and following up to ensure resolution.
Ensures Proper Customer Process. Work percentage: 30%
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Recommends potential and alternate products or services, order changes & claims by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Uses sound judgment in decision making to achieve daily goals and to know when to escalate issues to the supervisor.
- Provide proper documentation on the order or claims handled.
- Some College.
- At least 1-year comparable Customer Service experience acquired from BPO is required.
- Professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care.
- Strong verbal, written and grammatical.
- Strong English communication skills required.
- Skill in Data Entry.
- Respond to rapid change.
- Organize, prioritize and perform work with moderate supervision.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Transportation Allowances
- Single Parent Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 36th, Meralco Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 100 openings
About BEL USA LLC Manila
BEL USA, also known as Branders, is a "See Before You Buy" company. It was founded in 1999 in the San Francisco Bay Area based on a single goal: to make high-quality, low-priced promotional products accessible to more people through the Internet. We were among the first in the industry to determine that it was more effective to sell online at a time when marketing through catalogs or traveling sales representatives was the norm. The internet allowed us to get our message directly to clients all over the country faster than ever before. But simply widening our reach was not enough. We wanted to do more for our clients by providing high quality products matched with the lowest prices. Indeed, even decades later, we still charge about 20% less than our online competitors. And better than that, we offer greater savings even when compared to our offline competitors. Branders is a force to be reckoned with in the promotional products industry!