Trainer | Employee Training and Development
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 89% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 41 Scout Rallos Extension, Diliman, Lungsod Quezon, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
Certificate in Community Development
- Willing to do field work
- 1- 2 years experience in training, personnel development or counseling;
- Experienced in handling community-based training such as (GK, Brgy, or NGO);
- Preferably, worked in a labor based NGO;
- Knowledge in transport culture is a plus;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Conducts transport service training as well as training in other various areas (including personal development skills).
- Confers with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Formulates teaching outlines and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference workshops.
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, use of computers and software, interpersonal skills, quality & process issues, and product knowledge.
- Tests trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods. Maintain trainee records.
BEEP is a program which helps the philippine public transport associations or cooperative in professionalizing their system of management