Trainer | Employee Training and Development
- Lungsod Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
- Conducts transport service training as well as training in other various areas (including personal development skills).
- Confers with management, supervisors, and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Formulates teaching outlines and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference workshops.
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, use of computers and software, interpersonal skills, quality & process issues, and product knowledge.
- Tests trainees to measure progress and to evaluate the effectiveness of training.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods. Maintain trainee records.
- Willing to do field work
- 1- 2 years experience in training, personnel development or counseling
- Experienced in handling community-based training such as (GK, Brgy, or NGO)
- Preferably, worked in a labor based NGO
- Knowledge in transport culture is a plus
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Learning Strategies
- Action Planning
- Certificate in Community Development
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About BEEP Program
BEEP is a program which helps the philippine public transport associations or cooperative in professionalizing their system of management