- Lungsod Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 8 months
- Check and verify trip records, handle questions or concerns of trip shortages or overages and address problems with inventory control.
- Organize to service each business division while maintaining and improving overall operational and departmental efficiencies.
- Interface cross-functionally at all levels within the divisions of the company, including communication with offshore/subsidiary management, external resources and concerns, such as freight forwarders, third party providers and governmental agencies.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for issues of a moderate to complex scope.
- Ensure proper compliance and adherence to all appropriate health and safety regulations and cleanliness requirements are followed both with regards for personal and inventory safety.
- Participates on divisional management teams and provides direct support to the divisions
- Oversee day-to-day operations of finished goods and raw material warehouse. Directs the operations of the warehouse team to achieve objectives.
- Manage a staff of approximately 38 with four direct reports.
- Effect necessary communication and motivation to staff. Monitors individual performance via observation and review of various productivity metrics. Counsels and disciplines as necessary.
- Develop and maintain a productive work team via training and career development.
- Consistently promote a strong corporate culture, quality and high performance work teams.
- Promote continuous improvement including strategic reviews for the warehouse related functions utilizing quality process and participation in high performance and self-directed work teams.
- Responsible for administrative functions such as budgeting, equipment and liaison to Customer Service.
- Act as logistics facilitator to ensure that all elements of the domestic and international distribution process are coordinated to meet customer requirements in a timely and high quality.
- Develop and ensure that established policies, rules and regulations and procedures are followed.
- Develop visible procedure and key performance indicators to monitor quality and regular measurements to determine effectiveness of procedures implemented
- Meet or exceed established goals relative to on-time delivery and shipping accuracy performance for customer shipments
- Improve operational efficiencies to increase ability to process customer orders using both systems and physical improvements.
- Meet with other department heads about sales, purchasing, production and record control, so the warehouse activities remain coordinated and running smoothly.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and planning future capacity requirements.
- Ensure proper compliance and adherence to Export /Import Administration Regulations.
- May oversee short duration projects relating to transportation, logistics, export regulations, and related functions.
- Provides warehouse safety leadership and is responsible for improved safety performance in the facility
- Oversees warehousing activities to ensure processes and procedures are understood and followed; oversees warehouse compliance for inventory management, cycle counting, product handling, and other services as required.
- Develops leadership team and provides daily oversight for all operational requirements for warehouse operational staff; leads and develops hourly workforce teams in a union environment
- Drives costs savings with a focus on Visibility, Variability, and Velocity
- Provides proactive communications and solutions for distribution issues.
- Coordinates warehousing execution for divisional strategies; develop specific warehousing requirements based on strategic plans and customer expectations; designs the appropriate warehousing solution that incorporates logistics best practices.
- Provides direction for systems improvements and changes to operational requirements
- Able to monitor two terminals and manage their personnel
- Able to communicate with the people on the ground
- Able to integrate himself without being too aggressive
- High integrity and honesty
- Creative in creating solutions
- Able to think and solve things on their own
- Has the heart to help people
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Completed graduate studies (Masters)
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 41 Scout Rallos Extension, Diliman, Lungsod Quezon, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About BEEP Program
BEEP is a program which helps the philippine public transport associations or cooperative in professionalizing their system of management