- Lungsod Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 8 months
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Minimum of 1-year sales experience;
- MS Office Literate;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Presentation Skills
- Brand Management
- Customer Research
- Closing Sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About BEEP Program
BEEP is a program which helps the philippine public transport associations or cooperative in professionalizing their system of management