- Ensure effective and accurate product page content: product information, visuals, all sales promo.
- Lead all promotions from conceptualization, enrollment, verification to post-promotion analysis
- Coordinate with e-comm partner’s key accounts team on ways to drive the business through various promotions and additional placements
- Monitor all movements across all ecomm platforms such as but not limited to banner placements (in and outside of store), banner category click through, thumbnails, store decoration,etc
- Manage product enrollment for new products and promo offers
- Create and manage products listings and descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Updating the stocks on seller center and monitoring the inventory.
- Prepare monthly sales reports
- Monitor daily sales and hourly sales (for mega campaigns)
- Create barters for all new launches and mega campaigns
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- College graduate of any business-related course
- Hold at least 1-year of experience in e-commerce, online marketing, or advertising field.
- Must possess critical-thinking skills and with high attention to details.
- Tech-Savvy, good in written and verbal communication.
- Data driver and number oriented. Advanced skills of Google sheets/MS Excel
- Have good insights on digital marketing.