- Responsible for providing financial planning services to a cluster of BDO branches armed with BDO Life's competitive line of insurance products and services.
- Conducts sales activities to ensure achieving individual monthly and net annualized commissions.
- Presents BDO Life products to prospective clients according to pre-determined standards.
- Undertakes other tasks that may be reasonably expected of the role and as maybe necessary to achieve the Company’s goals.
- With at least one year experience in sales/marketing or customer service related fields (hotels, food and beverage, BPO, airlines, telecommunications, etc.)
- Candidates who have great communication skills and sincerely enjoy talking to different people everyday
- Candidates must be willing to be assigned in Marikina
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About BDO Life Assurance Company, Inc.
BDO Life Assurance Company, Inc., a subsidiary of BDO Unibank, the country's largest bank to date, offers a diverse pool of life insurance products suitable to the needs of its clients. BDO Life provides protection, education, savings, retirement and estate planning solutions aimed to create a secure future for its customers and their families. BDO Life extends comprehensive term life insurance protection for corporate clients.