Sales Manager | Business Development Manager
BCI Asia Philippines, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines3rd floor , 111 Paseo de Roxas , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 30,000.00 - PHP 35,000.00 / monthPHP300003500030000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
BCI Asia is looking for talented Business Development Managers with excellent selling, communication, and presentation skills. The role is focused on looking for new clients for the company, further enhancing the company’s market reach, and creating brand awareness for our products and services.
We are looking for people who are passionate when it comes to Sales and Business Development. We want people who are hard-working and task-oriented, and who are open to learning new things and challenges at the same time.
The role will be doing the following tasks on a regular basis
- Enhance BCI’s market penetration by identifying new sales opportunities and generating new business
- Meet or exceed sales objectives by promoting and selling BCI Asia products through professional sales techniques including telephone, e-mail, and meetings
- Making outbound cold calls and field sales visits to prospects
- Qualifying prospects, tailoring solutions, and providing quotations
- Achieving key performance indicators and sales targets
- Manage all sales activities through the company CRM system
- Continually improve product knowledge and selling skills
- Mentoring new sales staff (as required)
- Building & maintaining relationships with our clients & potential clients
- Uphold BCI Asia’s philosophies, values, and guiding principles
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to earn monthly commission and incentives
- Opportunity to be part of a Global Company
- Exposure to sales training
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Additional earnings of 30,000 monthly through commission & incentives
- Annual Salary Appraisal
- Paid training
- HMO, life & accident insurance upon regularization
- Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Birthday Leave & Anniversary Leave
- Preferably 5-8 Yrs. Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Corporate, Business Development, or equivalent.
- Construction industry exposure is a plus but not required
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation & closing skills
- Outgoing, self-motivated, and can work with minimal supervision
- Strong sales and marketing persona; with heavy exposure in Business Development/New Sales Acquisition
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- People Management
- Closing Sales
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Commerce [Business Management]
- Business Administration
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, 111 Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting (Business & Management)
- 3 openings
About BCI Asia Philippines, Inc.
BCI Central Group of companies is a subsidiary of BYGGFAKTA GROUP, a leading software, and information company within the construction industry, with a proprietary cloud-based service and a fully integrated data and software platform. The Group is a major player at the center of the construction ecosystem. BCI Central (known as BCI Asia) was established in 1998 and was founded to create efficiencies and enhance transparency in the intrinsically complex construction industry. Our software solutions and related services achieve this while simultaneously enabling our clients to identify sales opportunities, make informed decisions and connect with key target markets. We play a crucial role in empowering businesses around the world with construction-centric tools to succeed. Our Mission To become the leading global, multi-platform, software-enabled pre-construction data service by combining our research expertise, industry knowledge and artificial intelligence to deliver transformative, industry-critical data products and software solutions. Our Values Boldness – we dare to go where the biggest challenges are. Our entrepreneurial spirit means we are not afraid to challenge the status quo in order to pioneer new business in previously unrivaled markets or to have the courage to dig deeper and persist in finding new opportunities. Commitment – we are committed to our mission as it relates to our members, our team and the communities in which we operate. Our commitment extends to the quality of information we provide, to the level of service given, to being accountable to our team members and to the social and ecological welfare of our environment. Integrity – we conduct ourselves with integrity in everything we do and adhere to the highest ethical standards in every interaction. This means we would rather forego an opportunity; lose an order or part ways with a staff member than compromise our integrity.