Account Executive – Events & Publishing
- Makati, Philippines111 Paseo de Roxas , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0035,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- You need to search & identify potential clients for BCI Asia Publications and Events through calling, meetings, tradeshows and via online search engines.
- Consult with and understand our client’s needs for advertising & branding requirements, and propose solutions that fit their needs
- Maintain good relationships with existing advertisers & event sponsors
- Achieve set key performance indicators (KPI) & sales targets consistently
- Manage and update all sales activities (KPI) through our internal CRM system
- Ad hock tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years events or publishing sales experience or B2B sales is preferred
- Experience in selling advertising space, securing sponsorships, event partnerships and business development is preferred
- Working experience in media related industries is an added advantage.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills.
- Dynamic, positive attitude, ambitious, self-motivated and result oriented.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Makati City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Unlimited earning potential thru comissions for reaching event sales targets
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Closing Sales
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Research Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About BCI Asia Philippines, Inc.
BCI is a leading provider of building and construction information with offices across South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand. We service a large portfolio of Industry professionals allowing them to maintain a competitive advantage and win new business through the use of market information provided. BCI Mission Statement ◾ To be the premier information provider for the construction industry, passionately providing our clients with timely, innovative solutions that enable them to reach their full potential. ◾ To provide our employees a dynamic and challenging environment that allows for personal growth while still providing a safe, stable environment that embraces transparent, honest communication and team work. ◾ To make meaningful contributions to social equity and environmental awareness in the communities in which we operate. Our Values ◾ Boldness ◾ Commitment ◾ Integrity