Business Development Manager
- Makati, Philippines111 Paseo de Roxas , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 75,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0075,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
BCI Asia is looking for talented Business Development Managers with excellent selling, communication and presentation skills. The role is focused on lookig for new clients for the company, and further enhancing the company’s market reach and creating brand awareness for our prodcuts and services.
We are looking for people who are passionate when it comes to Sales and Business Development. We want people who are hard-working and task oriented, who are open to learning new things and challenges at the same time.
The role will be doing the following tasks on a regular basis
- Enhance BCI’s market penetration by identifying new sales opportunities and generating new business
- Meet or exceed sales objectives by promoting and selling BCI Asia products through professional sales techniques including telephone, e-mail and meetings
- Making outbound cold calls and field sales visits to prospects
- Qualifying prospects, tailoring solutions and providing quotations
- Achieving key performance indicators and sales targets
- Manage all sales activities through company CRM system
- Continually improve product knowledge and selling skills
- Mentoring new sales staff (as required)
- Building &maintiaing relationships with our clients & potential clients
- Uphold BCI Asia’s philosophies, values and guiding principles
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation & closing skills
- Outgoing, self-motivated, and can work with minimal supervision
- Strong sales and marketing persona; with heavy exposure in Business Development/New Sales Acquisition
- Working experience in the Building & Construction industry or related field is preferred for this position.
- Can start immediately
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Preferably 5-8 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Corporate, Business Development, or equivalent.
- Four (4) full-Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Unlimited earnings with an attractive commission scheme
- Enjoy a fair work life balance with fixed weekends off from work
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Development
- Closing Sales
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Research Industry
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About BCI Asia Philippines, Inc.
BCI is a leading provider of building and construction information with offices across South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand. We service a large portfolio of Industry professionals allowing them to maintain a competitive advantage and win new business through the use of market information provided. BCI Mission Statement ◾ To be the premier information provider for the construction industry, passionately providing our clients with timely, innovative solutions that enable them to reach their full potential. ◾ To provide our employees a dynamic and challenging environment that allows for personal growth while still providing a safe, stable environment that embraces transparent, honest communication and team work. ◾ To make meaningful contributions to social equity and environmental awareness in the communities in which we operate. Our Values ◾ Boldness ◾ Commitment ◾ Integrity