- Makati, Philippines111 Paseo de Roxas , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0018,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
BCI Asia is a part of Media Group, the leading provider of construction information with offices across South East Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. We service a large clientele of companies in the construction industry, allowing them to maintain a competitive advantage and win new business through the use of our project reports and market information.
BCI Asia is looking for an individual who is interested in enhancing his/her knowledge in the building and construction industry while developing administrative and coordination skills.
- Input, project matching, distribution, follow-up & sourcing of leads
- Handling of inbound and outbound calls
- Administrative and clerical duties for the Research department, such as:
- Routing of relevant documents (Monthly attendance reports, etc.)
- Training/ Induction logistics and preparation
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary package
- Work life balance
- 7am-4pm work schedule, Monday-Friday
- Monthly bonus for excellent attendance
- Medical and dental coverage
- Annual leaves
- Paid birthday leave
- Great office culture with a fast and dynamic environment
BCI Asia is looking for candidates who are quick and eager learners, who want to work in a fast-paced environment. We need people who are hard working, organized, and are able to multi-task and coordinate with minimal supervision.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office programs such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Must be comfortable doing administrative tasks
- Must be comfortable with inbound and outbound calls
- We’ll provide all the training but you must be committed to learning lots of new stuff
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- A bit of experience in customer service or research is an advantage.
- All positions are full-time and in our Makati office
- Good organization, coordination, and communication skills
- Can multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Experience in administrative and research work
- Ideally able to start at short notice
- Exposure to the Building and Construction industry
- Enjoy a fair work life balance (Monday to Friday, 7am-4pm)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About BCI Asia Philippines, Inc.
BCI Media Group is a leading provider of building and construction information with offices across South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand. We service a large portfolio of Industry professionals allowing them to maintain a competitive advantage and win new business through the use of market information provided. BCI Mission Statement ◾ To be the premier information provider for the construction industry, passionately providing our clients with timely, innovative solutions that enable them to reach their full potential. ◾ To provide our employees a dynamic and challenging environment that allows for personal growth while still providing a safe, stable environment that embraces transparent, honest communication and team work. ◾ To make meaningful contributions to social equity and environmental awareness in the communities in which we operate. Our Values ◾ Boldness ◾ Commitment ◾ Integrity