Full Stack Web Developer
- Pasig, PhilippinesDiscovery Center, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer who is motivated and has a genuine interest in web application development and possess’ the willingness and capability to handle a wide range of roles and objectives as necessary. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
Main Responsibilities will be the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application and creating algorithms and business logic to manipulate the data that was received in front-end development
Other responsibilities will include the following:
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Design and develop dashboards and visualization solutions for the services related to company's system.
- Collaborate with the development team and other stakeholders to improve usability
- Work with business and product stakeholders to identify requirements and expected deliverables.
- Develop and deploy the new feature to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Minimum of 3 years experience focusing on full stack web development and implementation
- Extensive knowledge of CSS, HTML, and mySQL
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Experience with responsive design/development.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, SVN.
- Ability to write easy-to-read software and convey its features to team members and other users
- Fearless attitude towards unfamiliar frameworks.
- Excellent web and database programming skills and good appreciation of design.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and willingness to work flexibly
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines.
- Excellent communication skills - must be able to communicate with business stakeholders.
- The capacity to work in a diverse team and effectively manage client-oriented and internal projects
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Information Technology
- Computer Science [Computer Systems Engineering]
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Discovery Center, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.