Content Writer Intern
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 2505, Tycoon Center, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Write original and well-crafted articles and marketing copies to engage our target market.
- Conduct research to improve our marketing and branding strategies.
- Perform outreach marketing initiatives.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Participate in digital content planning, as needed.
- Do other marketing duties, as needed.
Your creativity and hard work plus our internship program can jumpstart your #careergoals. Every day at Baytech, you’ll bring your genius to the table; we’ll complement it with tasks that will help you refine your skills.
We’re looking for an extraordinary Content Writer Intern to join our team. As a Content Writer Intern, you’ll spark conversations to influence our target market and promote our brand.
- A Communications, English, Advertising / Media, or any equivalent degree student with an excellent academic track record.
- You have exceptional writing and editing skills.
- You are interested in social media marketing and have a knack for creative writing.
- You genuinely enjoy being involved in several projects and are confident to share fresh ideas.
- You have a strong portfolio to demonstrate your writing skills.
Accepted applicants will receive a monthly allowance.
- Technical Writing
- Content Writing
- Blog Writing
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing
- Mass Communication
- Advertising Management
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Discovery Center, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.