- Pasig, Philippines25 ADB Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Facilitate general computer support; upgrades; software installations; license management; security; etc.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Provide daily support for computer network users.
- Document and prepare reports as necessary.
- Assist team lead in IT tasks and day to day operations.
- Perform basic network troubleshooting.
- Perform other job related task that will be assigned.
- Degree in computer science, engineering or IT related course
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field of information technology or software development
- Familiar with various OS platform: Windows, Linux; using GUI and command prompt
- With indept knowledge of networking terminologies: Web servers Nginx/Apache, DHCP, DNS, Gitlab, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, TCP/IP.
- Can handle structured cabling, installation and configuration of servers, Switches/Routers/UTM.
- Preferable with experience in call center software tools such as 3CX, Freshdesk, CRM and VOIP systems
- Willing to be assigned on shift schedules (On Call)
- Intermediate experience in PC troubleshooting and networking.
- Experience in a BPO/Call Center environment is a plus but not required.
- Cisco, MCSE, CompTIA, ITIL or any other related certification a plus but not required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken english)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Computer Networking
- Computer maintenance
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Cisco Networking (CCNA)
- Computer System Administration
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.