We are looking for bright, young talents that are highly trainable to join our Customer Support Team.
A Customer Service Representative is a person tasked to study the needs of its customers and help the company in satisfying them in a timely and cost effective manner. They manage and resolve customer issues that cut across the organization’s departments, including policies, pricing, and product features.
They work closely with the Marketing and Development team to make product changes that will increase the value our products and services give to our customers.
Their tasks are as follows:
- Answer customers' issues via email and phone call.
- Communicate with the Marketing and Development team to come up with solutions for customers' issues.
- Do the necessary research needed to answer customers' queries.
- Test and replicate the customers' journey within our sites to get to the bottom of the problem.
- Document issues and solutions for new concerns raised by customers and add it to our customer support knowledge base.
- At least a High School diploma or a diploma in Marketing, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, or its equivalent is an advantage.
- At least 1 year experience as a Customer Service Representative.
- Less than 1 year experience that specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equal is an advantage.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Strong analytical and comprehension skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong planning and presentation skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.