- We seek an inspired Social Media Specialist to join our dynamic team.
- You will be responsible for creating, administering content and executing social media campaigns across multiple platforms to increase brand awareness, build an audience, ensure customer engagement, and drive sales
- A Social Media Specialist is an entry-level position that involves monitoring of site metrics, responding to reader comments, and oversee creative design. The primary responsibility is to create content that resonates with the interests of the intended audience, and unique to the typical interactions of each channel.
- A Social Media Specialist understands social media metrics and can use the information to ensure the social media strategy is achieving its goals.
- A Social Media Specialist will often work closely with other teams such as marketing, design, and product development to ensure that content meets business and marketing goals.
- Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement social media strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives
- Create and manage content calendars, including writing and curating engaging and relevant content for various social media platforms
- Monitor social media channels and engage with followers to build relationships and increase brand loyalty
- Analyze and report on the performance of social media campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in social media marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or any related field
- 1+ years of experience in social media management
- Proven track record of successfully executing social media campaigns across various platforms
- Strong copywriting skills and experience creating compelling content
- Design or/and video editing skills for social media posts is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in setting up, optimizing, and monitoring social media accounts and profiles including Youtube, Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Metrowalk Commercial Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
About Baytech BPO Corporation
Established in 2016, Baytech BPO aims to provide our clients with solutions that actually work. The team is composed of online marketing professionals with a combined experience of over 30 years in the industry. The rise of e-commerce websites have ballooned over the past decade and as quickly as they are created, they die out just as fast. Setting up an online business we make sure that we create a business for our clients that will actually create profit. Frustrated by our own experience with outsourcing services, we know what it is like to be in our clients’ shoes. That gives us the edge when it comes to anticipating client needs. With Baytech, you can be sure to get the best quality service. Send us an email to know more about our services.