Sales Team Leader
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 2505, 25/F, Discover Center ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 45,000.00 - 48,000.00 PHP / monthPHP45,000.0048,000.0045,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The successful candidate is responsible to achieve the financial goals by managing and developing the business. Must have strong selling, negotiation and relationship building skills, the candidate will work with internal support teams to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account goals in line with company business strategy.
- Managing a team of Account Manager or Product Specialist to deliver commercial targets
- Responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
- Consistently achieve or exceed assigned monthly & yearly sales goals/quotas within assigned expense guidelines and territory.
- Identify, develop and close large account or global customers.
- Ability to use sales tools, organize and accurately forecast territory results, provide market intelligence, implement value selling and meet sales objectives
- Sells new products by establishing key customer relationships and understanding customer application needs.
- Monitor competitive activity and industry trends, fosters competitive solutions to meet sales goals.
- Timely submittal of forecasts, weekly reports, monthly highlights and other related reports for defined territory to Sales Manager
- Maintain accurate and current records of proposals, opportunities, accounts, contacts, leads and actions
- Regular and proactive updating of management on any new developments in the marketplace for example: competitor behaviors, product issues, customer changes, wins or potential misses
- Present the company’s products in a positive manner and maintain/build our reputation in the marketplace.
- Maintain intensity, persistence and continually strive to increase market share.
- Call on all organizational levels and functional areas, using Strategic Selling techniques within assigned account which influence purchasing decisions.
- Prospect and establish new opportunities by managing a sales pipeline and developing and delivering proposals to customers by illustrating Thermo Fisher’s value proposition
- Build and sustain relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Manage assigned product portfolio and execute and implement company defined sales and marketing strategies
- A Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any area.
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of relevant sales experience with good working knowledge of the SaaS industry.
- Proven track record of sales achievement
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify new target accounts each year and be able to develop and execute territory plans.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and be self motivated.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Setting clear team goals
- Delegation of tasks and setting of deadlines
- Help customers maximize the use of software features.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by delivering expected results and completing tasks without issues.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.