Senior Web Developer
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 2505 25/F, Unit 2505 25/F, Discovery Center ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Working along with the development team, team leads and Product/Project Manager in the full cycle of development from the back-end up to the front-end to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Keep track with new trends in full stack development and give useful recommendations.
- Efficiently give updates on any progress or delays on the project with the help of task management tools.
- Provide a high value of service by participating in team meeting and discussions.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual reusable codes and develop mobile responsive features.
- Lead the team to resolve technical challenges.
- Accountable for meeting quality objectives.
- Do other tasks that may be assigned by the manager.
- 3-5 years experience in Full Stack Web Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience with MVC frameworks, API integrations, code libraries, XML and JSON
- Hands on experience with major PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter and laravel as well as with other frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL and MongoDB database is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in relational database design and web architecture.
- Preferably has done building e-commerce websites and database-driven applications.
- Expert knowledge in optimizing PHP using cache, cookies and other related technologies etc.
- Familiarity with Software Development Fundamentals.
- Candidate must have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Candidate must be flexible and hard working both independently and in a team environment
- Experience in using Developmental Environment Tools like Github, GITLAB, AWS, Google Cloud Repository or Bitbucket is a plus.
- Has knowledge and expertise in AGILE Development.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 2505 25/F, Discovery Center ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.